Weston at a Glance
- Founded in 1979
- Approximately $2.0 billion in assets under management*
- Serving clients throughout the country
- Open platform of best-in-breed investment managers
- Highly credentialed professionals
- A division of Washington Trust Wealth Management
- The Washington Trust Company is a subsidiary of Washington Trust Bancorp Inc., a financial holding company traded on the Nasdaq market under the symbol "WASH"
*As of 12/31/13
Weston Financial offers employees competitive compensation, including a base salary, participation in an annual employee bonus pool, 401k match, health and life benefits, vacation/holiday, and a tuition reimbursement program. We are committed to workforce diversity and equal opportunity. Click here to contact us.